Information regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19)
Starting June 1st, we are updating our hospital operations due to the on-going Coronavirus.
We are maintaining normal business hours: Monday-Friday 7am-6pm, Saturday 7:30 am-12pm.
- Curbside is still available and highly encouraged at this time.
- If you choose this option: please call us upon your arrival, one of our staff will come to your car and bring you pet inside. Our doctor will speak with you to go over their findings and recommendations. We will take payment over the phone and bring your pet back out to your car.
- We will be opening our lobby on a limited basis to those clients who wish to be present for their pets exam.
- However, we are asking that no more than 2 people come inside.
- Also for those that elect to come inside we are requiring that a face mask be worn at all times.
- If you choose to come inside for your pets exam we ask that you call from the parking lot and once an exam room is available our staff will come escort you inside.
- All nail trims, anal gland expressions, and bloodwork appointments will continue to be curbside and by appointment only.
- If you are here to pick up any food or medications please call us and we will take payment over the phone and bring your product(s) to your car.
We’re here to make your life easier.
Keeping up with your pet’s health from your mobile device has never been easier! With our new app, you’ll have all of your pet’s health information in the palm of your hand. Plus, you’ll be able to communicate with us much easier. You’ll be able to request an appointment or refill, get reminders for upcoming appointments, and organize your pet’s records and notes!