Information regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19)
Starting March 26th, we are having to update our hospital operations due to the on-going Coronavirus.
We are, for now, maintaining normal business hours: Monday-Friday 7am – 6pm, Saturday 7:30am – 12pm.
- We are having to shut down the lobby to all clients at this time. We are able to make exceptions for euthanasias.
- If you are here to pick up any food or medications please call us and will take your payment over the phone and bring the product(s) out to your car.
- If you are here for an exam, one of our staff will come to your car and bring your pet inside. Our doctors will call you during the exam to go over their findings and recommendations. We will take payment over the phone and bring your pet back out to your car.
- We are having to postpone all nail trims, anal gland expressions and baths at this time.
- We are encouraging all patients that are due for wellness procedures to postpone those for now. However, an exception will be made for puppy vaccines.
Please be patient with us at this time as we navigate these uncertain times. We just want what is best and safest for all of you as well as our staff. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any point for clarification. We will keep you all updated as the situation evolves. Use the buttons below to read additional resources and information regarding this pandemic.
We’re here to make your life easier.
Keeping up with your pet’s health from your mobile device has never been easier! With our new app, you’ll have all of your pet’s health information in the palm of your hand. Plus, you’ll be able to communicate with us much easier. You’ll be able to request an appointment or refill, get reminders for upcoming appointments, and organize your pet’s records and notes!