Your pet is in great hands while you’re away.
Here at Care Animal Hospital, we know that life happens! When life happens, whatever it is, we want you to know that we will be there for your best friend. We have a small and cozy boarding area for those times when you can’t be there. We have accommodations for small dogs, large dogs, and cats.
If needed we can absolutely update any vaccinations or treatments that are due while they are staying with us. Just let us know what you need at the time you book or during drop off and we can save you the trip!
You have questions, we have answers.
What are the boarding accommodation sizes?
- Small cages: 21x28x22 inches
- Medium cages: 33x28x28 inches
- Large cages: 46x28x28 inches
- Run: 35×70 inches
- Suite: 76×64 inches
- Feline: 55x20x25
When can I drop off and pick up?
What vaccinations do you require?
- Dogs: DHPP (Distemper-Parvo), Bordetella, Rabies
- Cats: Rabies, FVRCP
Can I check on my pet?
How much does boarding cost?
- 1-50 lbs.: $22.50 per night
- 51-100 lbs.: $25.50 per night
- Over 100 lbs.: $30.50 per night
- Additional pet(s): $18 per night
- Suite: $52.50 per night
- Feline: $19 per night
When are you most busy?
Do you provide food and bedding?
What should I bring?
You can bring whatever from your home that you feel like would help your pet be most comfortable!
That might include:
- Medications clearly labeled with pertinent dosing information
- Special food and/or treats (if on a special or restricted diet please let us know)
- Toys (please let us know if your pet needs to be supervised)
- Special bedding
Complete your forms online!
We want to make your trip to Care Animal Hospital as relaxed and calm as possible. You can now complete your forms online or download and print them from the comfort of your home.
Complete your pet’s boarding form before their stay.
Boarding Medications Form
Complete your medication form before your pet’s stay.
We’re here to make your life easier.
Keeping up with your pet’s health from your mobile device has never been easier! With our new app, you’ll have all of your pet’s health information in the palm of your hand. Plus, you’ll be able to communicate with us much easier. You’ll be able to request an appointment or refill, get reminders for upcoming appointments, and organize your pet’s records and notes!